Canyon View Comes To Whitney Ranch
Wednesday, February 21st, 2018
How would you like to wake up to this view every morning?
The New Home Company (TNHC) is making its debut at Whitney Ranch with Canyon View! Our Model Grand Opening is set for spring 2018 so be sure to come out and help us celebrate our new building partner, new homes, and new beginnings! Building from the heart, TNHC is committed to providing the highest standard of homes with the finest of craftsmanship. For decades, TNHC has built neighborhoods with a focus on creating a better community and sense of social connection.
Our hard working Whitney Ranch residents deserve the absolute best living experience! This new neighborhood will showcase a collection of hill-top, single-family homes featuring up to 2 levels, approximately 3,493 square feet of living space, and 3 to 6 bedrooms. Here are some of the fabulous highlights you can expect to see in each of these four floorplans:
- Up to 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Open concept kitchen, dining, and great room area
- California room with an option to expand and connect to the great room
- Bonus room with an option for a fourth bedroom
- 3-car garage
- Up to 4 bedrooms with an option for a multi-gen suite
- Gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry or optional wine room space
- Bonus room with the option for a formal dining room or workspace
- Expansive great room with seamless transition to outer California room
- Both 1 and 2-car garages
- A two-story plan with options for up to 6 bedrooms
- Gourmet kitchen layout with options for a prep kitchen or walk-in pantry
- Living and club room spaces with options for an additional bedroom or multi-gen suite
- Loft space for gathering or an optional bedroom
- Optional balcony off the master bedroom
- California room space with an option to expand
- A two-story design with up to 6 bedrooms including a junior master bedroom
- Optional dining or California room spaces with the option to expand
- Gourmet kitchen with options for a prep kitchen or walk-in pantry
- Optional media room and study space with an option for additional bedrooms
- Optional balcony on second floor
Canyon View homes will also offer homebuyers a variety of exterior designs by Woodley Architecture.
Be sure to sign up for our Interest List to stay informed on upcoming model home grand openings and other community information! Download our mobile app for Android and Apple and have access to our community map, events, blog, and more wherever you go in Whitney Ranch.