Love Letter To Whitney Ranch
Friday, February 7th, 2020
February is here again…meaning Valentine’s Day is just days away! It’s an important day to not only show that special someone how much you care, but also to stop and think about all the wonderful things we LOVE about our community. There’s no better way to highlight the reasons than through a love letter.
Dear Whitney Ranch,
You are unlike any other! There are so many things to love about this master-planned community in centrally located Rocklin:
- Wide Range of Home Designs. At Whitney Ranch, there are home designs to fit every need AND stage of life. Choose from a wide range of architectural styles, floorplans, and design options by our premier homebuilders that are both welcoming and state of the art! Say WOW when you step into our gorgeous chef-inspired kitchens, walk-in closets, and master bedrooms and bathrooms.
- The Ranch House. It’s the heart and hub of the entire community. Whether it’s winter, spring, summer, or fall, there’s always something going on! Looking to get fit? Try a yoga class or full-body workout circuit. Meet your neighbor or spouse for a chat and sit next to the cozy fireplace in the living room lounge. Want to join a club or host a community event? The Ranch House is the place to be.
- Parks and Trails. A healthy lifestyle awaits you at Whitney Ranch! Our sprawling community features four city parks and five miles of winding trails. Grab a friend and go for a jog, or invite your special someone for a picnic in the park to kick off Valentine’s Day festivities.
- Schools. The outstanding schools within our community are located in the top-rated Rocklin Unified School District! It only gets better…Sunset Ranch Elementary and Whitney High are both California Distinguished Schools located on-site.
- Our Rocklin Community. There’s nothing like small-town living with access to the big city (Sacramento!) at Whitney Ranch. Restaurants, shopping, and quality medical practices are just a short drive away. That’s not all…Rocklin and the surrounding area are home to concerts, rock-climbing adventures, and craft breweries!
We absolutely love you Whitney Ranch, and we are grateful for our tight-knit community.
Whitney Ranch residents