Wednesday January 22, 2020
Are you kickstarting the new year by taking your health into your own hands? Come accomplish your fitness goals at Whitney Ranch! Whether you prefer exploring miles of trails or working on your butterfly stroke, there is no shortage of activities you can enjoy.
Get Fit at The Ranch House
The Ranch House is the heart of the Whitney Ranch community. It offers a place where neighbors can share interests and cultivate new hobbies like finding a passion for exercise and fitness!
- One of the fitness classes offered for residents at The Ranch House is yoga. Yoga is defined as the systematic practice of physical exercise, breath control, relaxation, and meditation that’s aimed at developing harmony within the body. There are several benefits to yoga including increased flexibility, increased muscle strength and tone, improved cardio and circulatory health, and weight reduction.
- Looking to get fit? Residents at Whitney Ranch can take part in the Full Body Circuit class. During the program, members will be challenged to custom workouts designed to build muscle and tighten and tone the entire body.
The Ranch House also features boot camp classes. The classes change from day to day, so residents will never get bored of having the same workout. To find out what kind of classes are available for residents, visit HERE.
Hit the Trails
Hit the ground running! There are five miles of trails and walkways that connect homes and greenspaces within the community. Whether you go for a jog, a hike, walk, or bike, Whitney Ranch will help you fall in love with outdoor adventures.
Spend the Day at the Park!
Want to take your love for sports to new heights? Accomplish your ultimate fitness goals at one of three parks within the Whitney Ranch community!
- Whitney Community Park is where the majority of outdoor action occurs! The 40 acre park features soccer, baseball, AND softball fields. If you’re looking to get active with your kids, there are also playgrounds for preschoolers and grade schoolers, and a splash pad during the summer.
- Bolton Park is much smaller than Whitney Park with only three-acres, but still a beautiful and quaint spot to visit! This neighborhood park includes a playground, open turf, and a half-court basketball court where you can get your game on. 🏀
- Brigham & Hawes Park is also a great place to get fit. It features two half-court basketball courts where you can perfect your dribble and your jump shot.
- Pernu Park is another of the many neighborhood parks at Whitney Ranch. It features a basketball park and a playground with swings!
- Willard Park is our newest addition to the neighborhood! This park is open to the public and features rubberized play surfaces, a sandbox, and a large grassy area for play and relaxation.
Ready to accomplish your fitness goals at Whitney Ranch? Stop by a Sales Center today to learn more about available homes! Before your visit, make sure to check out the Whitney Ranch app to learn more about floorlans, community amenities, and more. Download our mobile app HERE!