Sunday March 24, 2019
Spring is a time of renewal. . . and new homes! We’re excited to announce another new neighborhood is coming to Whitney Ranch! Park View by The New Home Company will open on April 6th, and a Whitney Ranch-style welcome party is in the works when the model homes open. Be sure to get on our Interest List HERE and download our free app HERE so you never miss an update.
Park View by The New Home Company will offer beautifully appointed one and two-story homes with up to four bedrooms ranging in size from 1,681 to 2,412 square feet. Floorplans are designed for maximum livability, and California rooms come standard for a relaxed indoor-outdoor living experience and to soak up the lovely Rocklin sunshine.
See floorplan details below:
- 1,681 to 1,792 Square Feet
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- Open great room with optional fireplace
- Sophisticated kitchen with a large center island and walk-in pantry
- Luxurious master bedroom and bathroom with dual sinks, shower, tub, and spacious walk-in closet.
- 1,781 to 1,863 Square Feet
- 3 to 4 beds
- 3 baths
- Great room with optional fireplace
- Optional wine storage
- Private den or optional bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with extended countertops, larger center island, and walk-in pantry
- Second bedroom with full bath
- Third bedroom with full bath
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with lavish master bath, complete with a shower, tub, and extra large walk-in closet
- 2,202 to 2,412 Square Feet
- 4 beds
- 3 baths
- Generous great room with optional fireplace
- Open dining area with optional fireplace
- Kitchen with large center island and walk-in pantry
- First-level bedroom with full bath
- Upstairs laundry room
- Fourth bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath
- Large and airy master bedroom with lavish master bath, complete with dual sinks, shower, tub, and a large walk-in closet.
Homes at Park View will be some of the most affordable at Whitney Ranch and are perfect for first-timers, young families, empty nesters, and active adults who wish to live close to the grandkids! The neighborhood is in a fantastic location adjacent to a future community park and future school. Park View homeowners will have access to all of the wonderful things Whitney Ranch in known for, including top-notch schools in the Rocklin Unified School District, The Ranch House, a resort-style pool and spa, year-round community events, numerous parks, and miles of walking and biking trails.
Like what you see? Stay connected and get Park View updates by following us Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!