Wednesday May 31, 2017
Think you know the ins and outs of Whitney Ranch? Test your knowledge of the place you call home with a pop quiz! Don’t worry, you won’t be graded…BUT, if you enter, you could WIN a four-pack of tickets to the Sacramento Zoo.🐯
Feeling up to the challenge? Here’s how you play:
🐵 Like the Whitney Ranch Facebook page.
🐼 Comment on our contest posts with the correct answer to our questions (a new question will be posted at the beginning of every week starting Monday, June 5th).
Example: Where at Whitney Ranch can you take a fitness class, lounge by the pool, and catch the latest sports game on a big screen TV?
Answer: The Ranch House
🐗 Tag a friend who loves the zoo as much as you!
The giveaway will last the entire month with a new question posted at the beginning of each week. Contestants who answer the questions correctly will earn an entry to win the grand prize. A new winner will be chosen at random each week.
It’s super fun, super easy, and what better way to kickoff your summer vacay with your family? 🐾
Go for the gold. Reach for the stars. ENTER TO WIN!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
General Rules of Promotion: The Whitney Ranch Quiz Giveaway will be held on Facebook beginning on June 5th, 2017. This promotion is sponsored by Sunset Ranchos Investors, LLC, owners of the Whitney Ranch Community, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Promotion is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SPONSOR. SUCH INFORMATION WILL BE USED AS PROVIDED IN THE PRIVACY SECTION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of California, and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: There will be four entry period for this promotion. Entries will be accepted online during the following time periods:
[Monday, June 5th at 12 pm, PST through Sunday, June 11th at 12am, PST]
[Monday, June 12th at 12 pm, PST through Sunday, June 18th at 12am, PST]
[Monday, June 19th at 12 pm, PST through Sunday, June 25th at 12am, PST]
[Monday, June 26th at 12 pm, PST through Sunday, July 2nd at 12am, PST]
All online entries must be received by the time periods stated above.
- How to Enter: Participants of The Promotion must enter by following the submission directions, which can be found at the following website at http://whitneyranchca.com/blog/2017/may/31/enter-guess-win/. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter 1 time. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Promotion (the “Winner”) will receive a family four pack of tickets to the Sacramento Zoo. There will be 4 winners] chosen, 1 for every quiz question of the contest. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator, Get Community, Inc. Winner will be notified by Facebook Direct Message within 5 days following selection of Winner. The Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (THE SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Promotion (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Promotion, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. Photos submitted may be used for future marketing of the Sponsor.
- Terms & Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS promotion IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United State AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Get Community, Inc., 326 W. Katella Ave, Orange, CA, 92867, US. Requests must be received no later than 48 hours after the contest has ended.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Whitney Ranch, 960 Wildcat Blvd., Rocklin, CA 95765, 916-543-8501 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrator: Get Community, Inc., 326 W. Katella Ave, Orange, CA, 92867.
- The Whitney Ranch Quiz Contest hosted by Get Community, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook
- By submitting your promotion entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.