Thursday May 5, 2016
Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Struggling to find something creative for Mom or Grandma this year? Have no fear, we’re here to help! We’ve put together a list of some DIY Mother’s Day projects that kids of all ages will enjoy creating. So without further ado, presenting our top five:
1. Looking for something cute for Grandma? How about flower pot people of all her grandkids! She will love walking out to her garden to see these adorable pots representing her family. Check out the tutorial HERE.
2. Kids love arts and crafts for Mother’s Day, so why not help them make a Super Mom this year? We guarantee they will be extra excited to hand this little creation to their own Super Mom! See the PDF directions HERE.
3. Need a project that’s a little easier? Stop by the craft store and pick up some popsicle sticks, washi tape, glue, and magnets to make a popsicle stick picture frame, featuring a picture of YOU! You’ll be done in no time and have an adorable personalized gift. See the tutorial HERE.
4. Want something for the whole family to enjoy? Dad, grab your tools and get ready for this beautiful DIY Hanging Basket Frame for the yard! This one definitely takes a bit more time and is the perfect project to get the older kids involved. Find the tutorial HERE.
5. Already have a gift, but still need a card? We have you covered there too. Check out these 31 awesome DIY Mother’s Day cards we found! There’s sure to be one in here for all the great moms in your life.
Happy Mother’s Day to all you moms out there from Whitney Ranch! Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board for even more ideas!